We have several publications available to increase your understanding of Myasthenia Gravis. Download this free literature today.
- Congenital Myasthenia (PDF)
- Dental Treatment Considerations (PDF)
- Facts About Autoimmune Myasthenia (PDF)
- Emergency Management of Myasthenia Gravis (PDF)
- Home Injury Prevention (PDF)
- Nutrition and MG (PDF)
- Ocular MG (PDF)
- Things to Consider if you Have MG and Are Thinking About Getting Pregnant (PDF)
- Providing Emotional Support (PDF)
- Travel Tips (PDF)
Free with membership, we also offer an assortment of booklets about Myasthenia Gravis. These booklets are especially valuable to the new MG patient, caretakers of MG patients and young family members of MG patients. To obtain copies, become a member today.
Living with Myasthenia Gravis
This booklet gives practical advice for coping with the daily challenges of living with MG.
Caring for the MG Patient
This booklet provides valuable information for dealing with emergency situations and drug reactions.
My Mommy has Myasthenia Gravis
Written by a 12-year old girl whose mother had MG, this illustrated book provides valuable insight into the impact of MG on immediate family members.